Saturday, October 16, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

I left Austin yesterday and flew home for the long weekend to surprise Teague (and others) for her birthday. Being home is nice. The comforts of home are absent from the college life. After having lunch at the El Vaquero with many of my favorite older people, I surprised one of my friends from Spearman. Tonight I had all my girls and coaches over for Mexican Fiesta. I love to cook, which is how Mexican Fiesta began in the first place. My senior year, once or twice every month all the girls came over, I made tons of Mexican food and we all played Apples to Apples. Because I haven't been home for two months, it was definitely time for a fiesta.

As many of you know the Rangers game is on tonight. I never have been much of a Rangers fan, but my brother is a die hard. Some of my friends at college are Rangers fans also. I myself am a sports fan in general and I will holler for the good ole' Texas boys any day. So considering the circumstances, I have become a Rangers fan myself. Just for the record, it's the bottom of the ninth and we are down by one and need to score desperately. Two outs now.....and we are still down by one. Game over, I hope my brother is okay.

Tomorrow is marching band contest. Today I went and watched the band run through their performance; they are phenomenal. I hope they do well tomorrow. I plan on going and watching them then getting an overdue haircut. I just realized how much my hair has grown since I have been gone. I accredit the growth to the wonderful Austin weather of course!

Just keeping with the theme of the weekend, here is the song of the day: CLICK ME!

Ladies, the number one reason you should be a Rangers fan:


Love always,

law

No comments:

Post a Comment