Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Come Around Sundown

This is the new Kings of Leon album and it is such a great album you need to buy it all!

I realize I did not blog yesterday; honestly, I was too busy. Yesterday I had my classes as well as jazz practice then FCA praise and worship. It was a wonderful day. I love praise and worship; it is arguably my most favorite thing to do. I am in jazz band with the leader of the FCA band and last month he asked me if I could play the drum for the band. I said yes and it has been such a blessing! Our FCA in high school was never very active. However, here FCA does something at least twice a week and thus has become a part of my weekly schedule. I cannot begin to express how much I love being involved in FCA.

For my honors class we are working on group video projects. Our professor divided us up into groups and my group is Kevin, Curran, and me. We are making an art film using the nature of St. Edward's and other areas of Austin to create a film that works with a song that Curran has selected. The project is time consuming but fun.

This weekend I am participating in a service project. I am going to be working with children and doing crafts! Needless to say, I am super excited! Like I have mentioned before I am quite the little kid at heart and spending six hours with kids is my type of day.

Anyways, I will leave this muse short because you should be listening to the new Kings of Leon album anyways!

Love always friends,

law

No comments:

Post a Comment