Sunday, June 10, 2012

P-I-Z-Z-A

So pizza night last night with my parents and all of mine and Julia's friends was an absolute blast! We had so much fun and so much pizza! The UChile game was on and so we put the TV in the living room so that we could all watch the game together. There was about twenty of our friends all together and we ate, drank, laughed, and talked. I am so blessed to have such great Chilean parents and fun group of friends here.






Our parents are troopers. :-)

This morning we woke up and I went to the grocery store to buy things for Bloody Marys. They didn't have V8 or anything so I had to improvise with tomato juice. My parents said that they loved them! Julia did too--she even asked for my recipe haha.

This week is my last actual week of classes and then the week after is just finals. It is also supposed to rain the whole week so it's going to be some pretty dreary weather--that's okay though--growing up in Gruver where it rains like once a year makes me very thankful for rain. Chile also needs rain right now for the vegetable crop--vegetables are more expensive right now because we haven't gotten a good rain in a while. 

It's a lazy Sunday in this house today. My sister is in Santiago so we will be seeing her next weekend. I have a bit of homework to finish up but other than that today is just chill--maybe I'll watch a couple movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment