Monday, January 31, 2011

It Was All Yellow

Yesterday the weather was perfect in Austin and I had the most wonderful day. I went to mass in the morning, did my homework and laundry, then went hiking on the Greenbelt with Curran, only to finish the day at bible study with my favorite ladies topping the whole day off with a mini blizzard with two of my favorite guys. Today is a Monday; yes, one of those Mondays. It is seeming to drag on with no end in sight.



For spring break my parents and I are going to Reno, Nevada; my dad bought our flight tickets yesterday. Also, St. Edward's homecoming and parent weekend is rapidly approaching; my parents will be here and I am really looking forward to it.

In one of my honors classes, Issues of Social Justice, we recently wrote a paper defining what social justice is. I had a bit of fun with the paper because social justice is one of those concepts that has no definite label. It is especially interesting to examine all of the issues that relate to social justice.

SOTD

The weather is wonderful today; a cold front is coming in soon so I am going to take advantage of today, maybe another hike?

Over and out.

LAW

No comments:

Post a Comment