Saturday, February 5, 2011

Move By Yourself

SOTD

This week was definitely a long week. However, the week ended with yesterday being a snow day which was nice. People in Gruver would have laughed if school was canceled for the amount of snow/ice that was on the ground, but it's Austin and they only see snow like every five years or something so classes were canceled; it was nice.

Recently my whole family...yes all five have gotten a Twitter account. Yesterday, we were tweeting and decided that we would start a blog with the rest of our family (our next door neighbors). This could be one of those things that starts and dies but I hope not seeing as how our reader count was pretty large yesterday. If you haven't checked it out and would like to click here.

Today is a day for homework, sleep, and lots of both. My classes this semester are very different from last semester. Last semester's classes required lots of writing, this semester's classes require tons of reading.

Also, I quit coffee and tea both. I quit cokes around four years ago cold turkey and recently decided that I am done with coffee and tea as well.

Anyways, I am off to do some reading; I hope your day is swell and that you stay warm wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment