Thursday, January 13, 2011

You're My Person

I have been in Dallas, Texas visiting my grandmother, Noni, since Wednesday. Noni and I are alike in many ways: we both hate the cold, like books, and enjoy spending time with each other to name a few. Since I have been here, we have been very productive together. Today we actually went to the AT&T store and purchased her an iPhone. My grandmother has an iPhone and she is getting the hang of it pretty quickly; yeah she's a BOSS.

Thanks Apollo: SOTD

I am anticipating the arrival of my dear mother the day after tomorrow. I realize we have only spent a little over a week apart, but spending time with her is always wonderful.

I recently decided that my upcoming semester is going to be so hectic that I am going to need a planner. Now those of you that know me know that I rarely make plans that don't change and I hate writing things down. Nonetheless this new leaf will be turned over; I have spent the money and my planner is being shipped to the school. Almost every friend I have uses a planner, the same planner in fact, here it is...the one and only moleskine:

Along with the arrival of my planner, the new semester brings many new things into my life, more on those at a later time.

Also, since we all know how much I like to talk about how much I like or dislike the current weather, let me tell you that Dallas is far too cold right now. Jack Frost needs to leave and never return.

I hope you haven't found this muse a waste of time, and I hope that this new year has greeted you with as many blessings in your life as it has mine.

Carpe Diem,

LAW

3 comments:

  1. Your Dad is missing you too!

    And wondering why you didn't just use goggle calendar on your computer and iPhone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Dad, I miss you too! I hope school is good. I am anticipating a call about your LOST class. Also, concerning calendars, I tried the electronic calendar this past semester and hated it. As much of a techno nerd that I am it just didn't work out for me; thus, the reason I am getting a planner. My hopes for the planner outcome are high. Take care of my dogs while mom is gone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reggie is looking out the front door. I've asked him a few time if he wants to go outside. He says, "No".

    About the calendar...just sayin

    LOST has 29 enrolled...largest class i have

    ReplyDelete