Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We Are Family

So this is short and sweet, but only because I have praise and worship tonight! As you can tell I am so excited, my heart needs this. It has been brought to my attention that over half of my family is blogging the links are in my side bar but just for your peaking interest:

Dad's Blog- This is the founding father blog of our family blogging. My dad has been blogging for some time now so he is of course an old pro. He has recently started blogging about the book of Psalms chapter by chapter. I'm glad to see that he is back in the game!

Reid's Blog- This is my older brother's blog. I think he works on it with a few of his friends. My brother, as I have mentioned before, is a Texas Rangers fanatic so right now the focus of his blog is of course the Rangers. However, the writing is good and the boys seem to know what they are doing so check it out.

Katie's Blog- This is my next door neighbor's blog. Katie and I are basically sisters; I figured she would fit in this list nicely. Her blog is bipolar, meaning she goes on posting rampages then doesn't post for a month, just a forewarning. However, read her posts, you won't be disappointed.



Side note: My TOMS came in today!

SOTD

I hope your day is pleasant and your week is filled with endless joy! If you have a moment say a prayer for the praise band I am playing with tonight and all the students who are coming out to worship with us!

Carpe Diem,

LAW

1 comment:

  1. SOTD critique: fun, but not as fun as:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7RUeMCZL3Q

    ReplyDelete