Monday, January 24, 2011

A moment, a love, a dream a laugh...

Let's start with the song of the month...yeah it's that good SOTM. (Teague you will love it I promise). And for the SOTD.

So the first week of school definitely came and went quickly and was filled with anticipated chaos. Nonetheless, I am happy to be back at St. Ed's and into a busy routine. The new semester offers a fresh set of courses to learn from and adventures to embark on. Last weekend Curran and I went hiking at the Greenbelt:


Also, while spending time with my grandmother in Dallas I was able to earn some money and purchased new dress/casual shoes for my wardrobe:

Also, this is really funny.

Anyways, I realize this isn't the best blog post, but there is always more to come.

Carpe Diem,

LAW

2 comments:

  1. Moar guitar or Keyboards.
    This is pretty insane (as in... its black metal) but its also actually good (that is, its insane. :D)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN6QzGjvSNw

    Or we could just go with the song I've really liked these last few days:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNDknB7UpFo

    ReplyDelete