Friday, December 31, 2010

The Divinity of the Decagon

Today will conclude my 2010 year end review. I am excited to see what the new year has in store for my life, and what inspiration it will bring to my blogging experience. I would like to thank all of you for taking time to read my musings; I hope they have given you insight to the life of Leigh Anne. When I started my blog I never thought that: a) I would have this much to write, and b) that I would continue for this long. I hope that my blog doesn't run dry any time soon; I do not anticipate anything of the sorts seeing as how my parents are quick to comment when I don't post for a few days.

This year has brought so much into my life. I am most grateful for the new people, and old, that have played such a significant role in my journey through life. I am blessed to have such wonderful people to walk with me through this crazy adventure of life. Through all the laughter, tears, silly moments, stressful days, accomplishments, and the times where I couldn't be more thankful to have friends who are honest with me, I think of all of the beautiful faces in my life and simply smile. To all of you, who are these people, thank you for being you.

As next semester approaches, and I open this new chapter in my book of life, I leave you with this:

Irish Blessing

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

May God be with you and bless you:
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortune,
Rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward.

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home
And may the hand of a friend always be near.

May green be the grass you walk on,
May blue be the skies above you,
May pure be the joys that surround you,
May true be the hearts that love you.


Since 2007 you've been watching me from heaven. 

Thank you KTG: SOTD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment