Thursday, December 30, 2010

If We Were a Movie, You'd Be the Right Guy

Today was wonderful to say the least. The day started off terrible; I had to go to the dentist this morning. However, after departing from my number one most hated place on earth, my granddad and I left for the Canadian basketball tournament. We watched our girls and boys play basketball, ate at a nice restaurant then we came home...the long way. Both of us have driven to Canadian countless times over the years, and even though I kept asking him if we had missed our turn, we kept driving straight and ended up in Perryton, thirty miles out of the way. Neither of us were upset with going off-course; we just laughed for a couple of miles and continued with our conversation. It was a great day; we have always enjoyed spending time together.

I had intended to make this my 2010 movie list; but as I began thinking about it I came to the conclusion that I have made it through maybe five movies this year. On the occasion I enjoy a movie, usually when I am going to bed, but when I actually try and think about movies I could review, the list is slim to none.

Because I cannot make a movie list for the year, I will just make a list of films that I have enjoyed watching over the years.


If you have been reading my blog for an extended period, you already know that I am rather fond of this movie and the book as well; both are based on a true story.


Pocahontas is my all-time favorite Disney movie. Also, this is probably my favorite love story.


Atlantis is a close second for my list of Disney favorites. I plan on re-watching this movie in the near future.


If you have seen this movie, we should talk. I find that not many people have ever seen, much less heard of this film. I don't remember where or why I had to view the film, but I remember watching it more than once.


This movie is one of those emotional films; if you like to cry you will love this movie! 



This honestly might be my favorite film, actually it is. I am not a person to have favorites, but this is my favorite movie of all time. As to why it is my favorite, watch it, then we can discuss that.

I hope your day has been swell and if you haven't seen all of the movies on the list, that you are intrigued to see them. 


Carpe Diem,

law

I almost forgot: :) 

1 comment: