Thursday, December 16, 2010

Buddy the Elf What's Your Favorite Color?

Tis the season. I have been home for almost a week now and tomorrow it is supposed to snow. My time so far in Gruver has been full of R and R. Being back in town means that I also am back to work at the El Vaquero, one of my favorite places to be in the world. Today there was a 65th wedding anniversary and yesterday the widow women came and ate. Everyday at the cafe is new and interesting filled with endless stories and tall tales from our everyday faithful customers. Because I am home, I also become the cleaner of my two older brothers' house, for pay of course. I soon will conquer this task of what mom warns me to be completely disgusting.

Recently I started a Tumblr, it's just for fun take a look if you happen to be bored.

Oh, also, the greatest thing happened to me yesterday. Because I live in a small town, I have been answering the phone at the El Vaquero "Buddy the elf what's your favorite color?". I tweeted about this and low and behold Buddy the Elf had begun to follow me and tweeted at me asking what MY favorite color was! I know it's silly, but I was beyond excited. I am not a fan of funny movies at all; however, I love Elf and if you haven't I would definitely suggest that you see it over the Christmas holiday.


Oh and just for the record, the 18th is international answer the phone "Buddy the elf what's your favorite color?" day!

2 comments: