Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Small Town Kid

Greetings all, I realize that my efforts in the blogging world have been inadequate lately and I apologize. At the moment I am a bit upset with my blog because I tried to video post and blogspot was not cooperating. So until I have more patience, you will have to continue to read. 

I left Austin and drove the ten hour drive back to Gruver this past Friday. I am thankful for the time I will be able to spend with my family and close friends here. As for school, I survived my first week of college finals! Honestly, I am still catching up on all the sleep I lost during that week. God has provided this month away from Austin for me to rest in Him, bringing me to a place where He can just romance me and believe me, it is much needed. It always brings me such joy to know that the God of the universe is so jealous for my heart and desires to spend time with just me. 

As for the song of the day, I would suggest listening to the whole Twilight Saga: New Moon soundtrack. I have always loved it, but recently it has been on repeat. 


Anyways, more to come. 
Love,

law

No comments:

Post a Comment