Monday, November 29, 2010

Creative Title for This Blog Post

My dad tweeted at me today where he expressed his anticipation for my next blog post. Upon reading his tweet I then realized exactly how long it had been since I had posted. I began to write a post sometime last week but deleted it upon realizing that what I was writing simply wasn't worth posting. I don't want my blog to become mundane to my readers so I felt it was necessary to take a short leave from the blogging world. However, I feel that God has blessed me continuously in the past two weeks and very much wish to share that with each of you.

My Thanksgiving break was very much needed, and I enjoyed it very much. I slept from ten to ten most days, spent time with my lovely family, and ate entirely too much. The break was short, but it was just enough to launch me into the next eleven days where I will have my first encounter with the daunting final exams of a college student. During the next eleven days I would ask selfishly for an extra minute of prayer and petitioning on my behalf as well as for my friends.

God provided wonderful time with my family over the holiday and I cannot wait to spend time with them again over Christmas. I don't particularly like holidays in and of themselves; however, I love Christmas as most of you are aware. The song of the day is actually "Christmas Time" by Phil Wickham. The downfall to the SOTD is that it is not on YouTube and I could find no link for the song. If you purchase music legally, it is however available on iTunes and would be a nice addition to the Christmas collection.

The only thing I am not anticipating about the upcoming break is the below freezing weather that I will be traveling back to. Just for the record and my satisfaction, it is still seventy and above daily in Austin. Although my mom did gift me with a new pair of rain/snow boots that I cannot wait to put to good use; so maybe snow during the break wouldn't be a complete downfall.

Anyways, this muse will remain short because my slumber is beckoning. However, keep your Pandora tuned to the Christmas station and your chestnuts roasting on the fire! Merry Christmas!

Carpe Diem,

law




No comments:

Post a Comment