Monday, November 8, 2010

Come Pick Me Up

Elizabethtown

So this weekend was great! I went to College Station first where I spent the night with Cha'tae. Then Caleb and I left the next day and met up with Katie G. back in Austin. Katie came in and we were not exactly "set" on waking up the next morning for the race.........sooooo we slept in for the cure. Not exactly our finest moments, but we supported the cause nonetheless; we just didn't get our workout in. It was such a good weekend spent with such wonderful people. Also, added bonus, I got to Skype with my dad on Thursday before the big weekend.

I am currently writing a research analysis on Philip K. Dick's Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? and Blade Runner. 


Also on the school note, I sign-up for my classes on Wednesday, I hope my schedule works out.

I am so excited for Hansford Country cross country! The Lady Hounds, Lynxettes, and Luis Mendoza will be running at the STATE cross country meet once again next weekend! I realize that they all just wanted a reason to come down and visit me, I am truly obliged. No, but really they all worked so hard and they deserve everything; they are WARRIORS. There is no doubt in my mind that both teams will win State Championships again.


I hope you have an absolutely fabulous Monday, you should since we got to fall back! Watch Blade Runner if you haven't, it's worth it for Harrison Ford alone.

Love from above,

law


No comments:

Post a Comment