Saturday, March 26, 2011

March Maddness

I would have to say that out of all of the months of the year March makes my top three. There are a few reasons I especially like the month: spring break usually falls within the month, the NCAA basketball tournament, and of course spring is beginning.

For spring break my parents and I went to Reno, NV and then to Lake Tahoe. My dad was in Reno for an economics convention and mom and I had decided to go and I was going to spend some time snowboarding. We had a wonderful time, especially at Lake  Tahoe; we skied at Heavenly Valley and it definitely lived up to its name.


We had a wonderful time and decided that Heavenly would definitely be a place we would all visit again.

March also brings a month of madness. I have for years filled out a bracket for the tournament with my family; this year I put it in an intramural pool at SEU. My bracket is not doing that well at the moment; however, my team is still winning so I am content. I have been a KU fan ever since I have been in Jr. High; I don't think I have ever had anyone else winning the tournament in my bracket. This NCAA tournament is especially exciting for me because my friends and I are going to watch Kansas play in the elite 8 game in San Antonio, ROCK CHALK!

I also love the coming of spring. In Austin it seems like it could already be summer, which I am perfectly fine with. The days seem to fly by and life is definitely busier than ever. However, summer is right around the corner and who knows what adventures that will bring. I am definitely anticipating the long days full of sunshine and summer.


SOTD

1 comment:

  1. Butler DAWGS!!! All the way. Woop, Woop!

    ReplyDelete