Sunday, July 8, 2012

The North of the World

I am writing this blog post in Houston after spending four days in Gruver. I made a quick stop in Sherman and Dallas to see family and will be driving to Austin next. I start work Thursday. My life is very different here just as it was very different in Chile. Everything is the same, but different. I have a wonderful family and great friends who welcomed me home with lots of smiles and hugs. There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed with (for me) your dog at your feet.

I had a wonderful time at the park during all of the Fourth of July festivities. I was able to spend time with my grandparents and parents which is always refreshing. I have been with my family since I have came home and have had such a good time talking with everyone.

I will write a longer update later this week but for now I'm going to watch some baseball and then go golfing with my sweet uncle and cousin later on today.


No comments:

Post a Comment