Thursday, December 19, 2019

The Greatest Gift

I didn't want to keep you waiting too long...

The gift came in and it was a personalized puzzle (I LOVE puzzles). The photo was of our two old dogs who passed away a few years ago--Reggie and Maggie. He was right. It was the best gift ever.

Moving on, I have watched "Silver Linings Playbook" more than once this week. I'm sure I have blogged about it before but if you haven't watched it yet, do. It is one of those movies that can change your life or at least how you perceive life.

This week is the end of the semester and man what a semester it has been. Never did I think that I would be where I am in life right now at the beginning of the school year. I have met new people, been through trying situations, loved deeply, been hurt greatly, and then came out on the other side a different and stronger person.

I'm not one for New Year's Resolutions but maybe this year I do need something. I am really looking forward to 2020. No, I am not wishing my days away but I am just anticipating great things to happen--to be a better version of myself everyday.

I am ready to go home this weekend and visit my family. I am ready for the relaxation and rejuvenation that comes with being with my people. Only one more day...


--LAW

No comments:

Post a Comment